Monday, July 13, 2009

ART

I recently photographed some of my mixed media work for my blog. I hope you enjoy!
"Flying Man"

"The Endless Violence"


"GogDog"

"Cow Face"

"Pray for Love"

"Playing with Danger"

"Pigs Flew"

"Untitled"

"Man Outraged Says Gay Bears are Ungodly and Ruined His Vacation"

"Look a Bird" title changes to "Look Birds" when this piece is lit from behind.

"Untitled"

"Drawing Soft"
"Planes Intervention" Intervening on a ready made found image, changes the original image to take on a different meaning.
"Untitled" Postcard series
"Remrembrandt" Postcard series
"Man on the Mountain" Gauche and Ink

"Boy Planes" Mono print

"I Like America and America Likes me" (After Joseph Bueys)

"Historic Brooklyn"

"Deer Collage"

"It Came From Out of Nowhere..." (...the locals were all scared and the tourists began to laugh)

"Untitled"

1 comment:

Bneatheremedy said...

Very intelligent and inspiring work!!